Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Burbank, CA
Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center is seeking a Neurointerventional nurse practitioner (NIR) to join a team that provides world-class care across the clinical neurosciences spectrum. The Pacific Neurosciences Institute treats strokes, aneurysms, brain tumors, pituitary disorders, adult hydrocephalus, facial pain, movement disorders, as well as eye, ear and skull base diagnoses. Enjoy meaningful work while experiencing all that southern California has to offer.
- Busy, collaborative team environment
- 1 to 2 years of neurology experience preferred but new graduates will be considered
- Inpatient, clinic and outreach responsibilities
- Compensation is between $$142,325 and $169,617 per year
- The posted salary reflects the starting range of total compensation and may include productivity bonuses, incentives related to quality and performance, hospital/ED call stipends, extra shift incentives, and other forms of cash compensation as applicable to the position. In addition, providers typically receive a CME allowance and other benefits offered by their medical group employer. Please note that this salary range is provided in accordance with State law and is subject to variation due to the factors noted above
Where Youll Work
Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center in Burbank, a 393-bed facility, has established high standards of excellence and is the second-largest hospital serving the San Fernando and Santa Clarita valleys. With its Disney Family Cancer Center, Stroke Center Certification, STEMI Receiving Center, 13 inpatient surgery suites and 29 emergency beds, this hospital empowers its 600 physicians to provide high-quality care.
Where Youll Live
Located in the foothills of the Verdugo Mountains, Burbank is a popular city for young professionals and families. This Los Angeles suburb boasts highly rated public schools and was named one of the 100 Best Communities for Young People by Americas Promise Alliance in 2008. A short drive from Hollywood, Burbank is home to entertainment giants Warner Brothers, NBC and Walt Disney Studios. Residents enjoy year-round recreational activities, thanks to hot summers and mild winters.
Who Youll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 24669
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.