Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Rutland, VT
Job DescriptionBeautiful location in Vermont, right on Lake Bomoseen, is in need of an experienced Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant for a Primary Care role. Experience required, 3+ years ideally. FQHC organization providing care for 80% of the local communities Primary Care needs. Excellent benefits, competitive pay + relocation and a generous bonus. Student loan repayment up to $20k/year.
In our 40+ years of experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision-maker, hence skipping the long online application process.
To apply, please contact Robert Cordero at email@example.com/954-837-2610. Please reference JOB-2900054
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- 3+ years of relevant experience required
- Competitive pay + excellent benefits
- Relocation + generous bonus opportunity
- School loan repayment up to $20,000/year
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.