Full Time Physician Assistant Job Ellensburg, WA
Job DescriptionExcellent Rural Health opportunity in Washington for a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant who will be responsible for providing primary care to adult and geriatric patients. Includes a 4-day work week with your own dedicated MA. New grads are welcome to apply! Mentorship from top health executives.This position offers a competitive PTO plan, comprehensive benefits package, base salary + strong options for bonus potential
The community's historic downtown is a place where an eclectic past collides with innovation, and bold, quirky ideas. Within a few blocks, one can experience countless community events and festivals, a variety of performing and visual arts, a farmers market, and a selection of unique locally-owned shops, pubs, and restaurants.
For more information on this or any of our opportunities nationwide, please call or text: Cara Hermelyn at (954) 837-2734, and email your current CV/Resume to email@example.com. Emailed resumes receive a faster response. Please reference JOB-2896846.
- Physician Assistant, AGNP, or FNP
- New grad friendly with similar experience
- 4-day work week
- Excellent mentorship
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Rural clinic, a little over an hour from Seattle
- Outdoor activities offered year round
- Contact Cara Hermelyn at 954-837-2734. Reference JOB-2896846
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
From $117842.00 to $200000.00 Annual
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.