Full Time Physician Assistant Job Millinocket, ME
Job DescriptionOrthopedic Surgery Physician Assistant needed, skills are as important as fit! You will become part of a close-knit team of Providers who support one another, to best care for their Patients and Community. Great benefits, competitive compensation and sign-on are all offered in this 4-Season Outdoors Paradise. Live on the Northern Terminus of the Appalachian Trail, close to the North Maine Woods, the West Branch of the Penobscot River, and Baxter State Park. Bangor is only 60 miles away with an international airport. For information on this or any of our opportunities Nationwide, please call Deanna Thompson at (954) 837-2636 talk/text, and email your current CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Secure and stable employed position | Sign on and Relocation $
- Very competitive salary + solid hospital benefits package!
- Promissory Note towards students loans, up to $30k
- Exceptional support staff & Team
- 4-Season Outdoor Paradise
- Growing Community
- Great Location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.