Full Time Physician Assistant Job SAINT LOUIS, MO
7 days ago
Join a hospital-employed team in St. Louis, Missouri! This group is adding a Pediatric Physician Assistant with CAQ-Peds to join their Pediatric Emergency Department and Pediatric Urgent Care team.
- Rotate coverage between a Pediatric Emergency Department and two Pediatric Urgent Care Centers.
- Full-time is 32 hours per week; must work 12 weekend hours a month
- ED shifts are 12 hours, and Urgent Care shifts are 6 hours
- Facilities equipped with Epic EMR
- MUST have a Certificate of Added Qualification (CAQ) in Pediatrics
- Ability to get credentials for the Hospital medical staff
- Experience working in a pediatric urgent care or ED setting
Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation is based on experience
- Sign-on bonus
- Full benefits package includes health/dental/vision insurance, malpractice insurance, clinic qualifies for PSLF, 401k retirement plan with 6% match, paid time off, CME stipend and time, adoption reimbursement, and much more.
Explore St. Louis, Missouri - Gateway to the West
St. Louis County, Missouri, offers a low cost of living, little traffic, and family-friendly communities. It boasts impressive school systems with several nationally recognized public districts, exceptional private schools, and parochial options. The St. Louis Metro is home to some of the nation?s best universities, including Washington University (Wash U), St. Louis University (SLU), and the University of Missouri. St. Louis is a sports town; there is something for everyone, from Cardinals baseball at Busch Stadium to Blues Hockey at the Enterprise Center (and a new professional soccer stadium). St. Louis makes traveling easy as most communities are within 20 minutes of Lambert International Airport.
Contact: Elizabeth Salozzo
Phone: (314) 587-4785
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.