Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Fayetteville, NC
Job DescriptionImmediately need for a Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant in this Long Term Acute Care department. Ideal provider will have experience in a similar setting including Wound Care experience. This is a 66 bed long-term unit and the schedule is 7 on 7 off days. Competitive pay, comprehensive benefits and a low cost of living!
In our 40+ years of experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision-maker, hence skipping the long online application process.
For more information on this opportunity, as well as other positions nationwide, please contact Robert Cordero in the Advanced Practice Division at 954-837-2610. Send your resume or CV in strict confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. JOB-2896257
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Wound Care experience required
- 7 on, 7 off days schedule
- 66 bed long-term acute care facility
- Average length of stay is 25 days+
- Experience preferred but new grads welcome
- Competitive pay + comprehensive benefits package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.