Travel Speech Language Pathology Job Soldotna, AK
Job DescriptionWe are so incredibly lucky to continue our Partnership with this School District in beautiful Alaska! At this time they are looking for an SLP that is interested in working the 2023-2024 School Year! This School offers solid orientation and continuous support throughout the assignment that will both support your individual and professional growth! The location is PERFECT for someone wanting a great career opportunity paired with the incredible adventures that Alaska provides! Call us for more details today, this job won't last!!
- Experience the most beautiful part of Alaska
- Amazing and supportive team
- School Experience required
- Elementary school population
- Close to Anchorage, Homer, Seward and other breathtaking locations
- Stay Through the Summer and Fall With an Nearby Outpatient SLP Opp
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
From $23.00 to $78.00 hourly
Provider compensation offers are based on skill level, experience, and qualifications. Compensation may also be impacted by the critical nature of the need and vary by assignment. In addition to taxable hourly wage, providers may qualify to receive non-taxable daily lodging, meals, and incidental per diems not to exceed published General Services Administration (GSA) guidelines. Please speak with a recruiter for additional details and benefits.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.