Full Time Physician Assistant Job Chico, CA
Job DescriptionOncology Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner needed for Breast Care Services. Bilingual in Spanish a major plus! This is a full time, perm placement role working in an outpatient setting. Client is offering a competitive pay, $5k sign on with no commitment, negotiable relocation and possible student loan forgiveness. Beautiful community located an hour and a half north of Sacramento.
In our 40+ years of experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision-maker, hence skipping the long online application process.
To apply, please contact Robert Cordero at firstname.lastname@example.org/954-837-2610. Please reference JOB-2894145
- Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
- Relevant experience preferred
- Bilingual in Spanish a major plus
- Outpatient setting
- Competitive pay + comprehensive benefits
- $5,000 Sign On + Relocation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
From $134451.00 to $181521.00 annual
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.