Travel Nurse Practitioner Job Eureka, CA
Job DescriptionNurse Practitioner needed in California for Emergency Medicine coverage. Must be Board Certified, have current DEA, and CA state license. Shifts will be varied; 1 pm-11 pm. Client is open to different shift availability. Patient population is all ages but mainly adults. Must be comfortable with suturing and infectious disease. To learn more about this job or to hear about other job opportunities of interest, please contact a CompHealth recruiter today. CompHealth has a variety of assignments with varying lengths of time and locations. We will work with you to find the right opportunity.
- 1 pm-11 pm; varied shifts, non-consecutive
- Open to different shift availability
- Must have a minimum 200 ED hours in the last two years
- All ages but mainly adult
- Suturing, infectious disease
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
From $70.00 to $100.00 hourly
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.