Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Syracuse, NY
16 days ago
Job DescriptionJoin TeamHealth's growing post-acute care team in the Syracuse, New York, area. This is an excellent opportunity to provide quality, compassionate care as a cardiology advanced practice clinician (APC) for weekday rounding at our largest post-acute care partner facility in Upstate New York.
Enjoy a flexible daily schedule of cardiology consults for adults in skilled nursing facilities Monday through Friday. This is a full-time, benefits eligible position.
We ask that candidates have a current New York nurse practitioner (NP) or physician assistant (PA) license and DEA. Preferred candidates have two (2) years of cardiology or post-acute care experience. Cardiology training will be provided.
Competitive Compensation, with an estimated total compensation of $140,000 annually.
Interested in learning more? Apply today!
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work/life balance and unmatched flexibility
- Highly competitive base salary plus uncapped monthly bonuses
- No call
- Guaranteed paid time off
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- 70-day onboarding program with MIPS training and support
- Educational opportunities through TeamHealth and AMDA
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support
- Gehrimed EMR training and support along with company issued iPad for documentation
- Growth opportunities into local and national leadership roles
- Opportunities to collaborate with other clinicians
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.