Full Time Physician Assistant Job Bronx, NY
6 days ago
Our client is one of the oldest non-profit comprehensive healthcare organizations in the United States. They are a premier provider of home and community-based healthcare and services in the New York metropolitan area, serving all five boroughs of New York City, as well as Westchester, Nassau, and Suffolk Counties.
We are seeking an Adult Physician Assistant to serve a richly diverse patient population.
About the Opportunity
- You will be joining the nation's largest not-for-profit Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE)
- This organization provides services that enrich participants' lives and let them live safely at home and in their communities.
- See patients Monday through Friday with no call?
- Salary 150,000 - 165,000 plus bonuses and fully loaded benefit plan
- Generous paid time off
- Spanish speaking is a plus for this location
Bronx Pride Runs Deep!
Each New York borough thinks they have the best of the city, but the people in theBronxknow that theirs wins, and they're not afraid to tell you: Bronx and proud! Just ask Billy Joel, Woody Allen, and Al Pacino ? all proud of their home turf. Yankee Stadium has brought many of the team's 27 World Championship titles to the streets of The Bronx, so no matter where you go, you'll find a sea of Yankees snapback hats. Located in the Belmont section, Little Italy in The Bronx is what locals consider to be the most authentic Italian district in the city. The Bronx has its beach, and the subway system makes it easy to get anywhere in NYC!
Contact: Michelle Roach McAllister
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.