Full Time Physician Assistant Job West Hempstead, NY
Job DescriptionImmediate need for an experienced Urgent Care Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner in Nassau County, NY. This is a full time, perm position offering excellent benefits, a competitive wage and a rewarding work/life balance. Recent Urgent Care/Emergency Medicine experience as a Physician Assistant is required. Compensation is competitive with New York to include daily and quarterly bonus plans.
In our 40+ years of experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision-maker, hence skipping the long online application process.
To apply, please contact Robert Cordero at email@example.com/954-837-2610. Please reference JOB-2890802.
- Must be comfortable seeing 30+ patients/day
- Will be based out of West Hempstead, NY.
- Flexibility to create your own schedule
- Excellent benefits package, competitive pay, bonus plans
- Part of a National Organization and Health System
- Must be comfortable with practicing solo, suturing, wound care, seeing I&Ds, splinting...
- ... seeing 6 months of age and up, x-ray and EKG reading.
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
From $135200.00 to $176800.00 Annual
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.