Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Fayetteville, NC
Job DescriptionAn established Emergency Department Group is seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant to join their team! Relevant EM experience is preferred but New Grads with the ability to hit the ground running are welcome to apply. Very busy, 92 bed emergency department + 17 bed Pediatric ED. Schedule varies but scheduled hours/month will be 144. Competitive pay, comprehensive benefits and a low cost of living!
In our 40+ years of experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision-maker, hence skipping the long online application process.
For more information on this opportunity, as well as other positions nationwide, please contact Robert Cordero in the Advanced Practice Division at 954-837-2610. Send your resume or CV in strict confidence to email@example.com. JOB-2889739
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- 144 scheduled hours/month, variable shift, scheduled well in advance
- Busiest ED in North Carolina, top 15 in the Nation
- Treating over 130k cases/year
- 92 ED beds, 17 Pediatric ED beds
- Competitive pay + comprehensive benefits package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.