Full Time Physician Assistant Job NH
2 days ago
Seeking a motivated Physician Assistant to join our Cardiology Team in Advanced Heart Failure in New Hampshire.The heart failure program manages cardiac transplant and left ventricular assist device (LVAD) patients as part of a shared-care model.
About the position:
- Full-time opportunity
- Monday through Friday, 7:30a-5:30p
- Options for 4 or 5-day workweek
- No weekend, holiday, or call responsibilities
- Both inpatient and ambulatory clinical settings
- Leading compensation and full benefits package
Who we are seeking:
- Licensure in the State of New Hampshire
- Federal DEA registration
- Certification from an approved certifying body
- Must have a strong interest and background in general cardiology and/or advanced heart failure
About the location:
This beautiful area combines history, industry, and business and has been ranked consistently as one of the best places to live in the US to live and work.Quintessential New England living with four wonderful seasons of outdoor living. Located 2 Hours from Boston.
Contact: Robyn Baker
Phone: (781) 365-8191
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.