Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job NC
An award-winning healthcare organization in Central North Carolina seeks an experienced Palliative Care Nurse Practitioner to join their close-knit team.
- 11-bed Hospice House located on a serene 30-acre campus
- 100% outpatient practice at the cancer center, conduct home and face-to-face visits in Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living Facilities. (Mileage reimbursement is available)
- Monday through Friday, 8 am-5 pm, Shared call
- Multidisciplinary model-collaborate with physicians, advance practitioner providers, nurses, social workers, counselors, nurse aids, chaplains, and trained volunteers
- The care team includes three Palliative Care NPs and a dedicated social worker
- Provider-led group of hospital-employed providers
Compensation and Benefits:
- Leading compensation with comprehensive health, life, and disability benefits
- 3 retirement savings plans -401a, 403b with match, 457b
- Generous time off
- Relocation allowance, CME allowance, reimbursement for DEA and Licensure, Center for Provider Wellbeing resources, Fitness center discount, childcare resources, paid malpractice and tail coverage
- At least 2 years of Nurse Practitioner experience in Hospice and Palliative Care, end-of-life care, or geriatrics as required
Located in Moore County, this city offers small-town charm where people treat each other like family and benefit from a micropolitan area. This vibrant community offers an exceptional quality of life in one of North Carolina's safest cities, just one hour from Raleigh and two hours from Charlotte. Residents enjoy abundant family-oriented recreational activities year-round in this temperate, 4-seasonal climate. It is located less than 90 minutes from major international airports and allows easy access to the beautiful beaches of North Carolina and the Blue Ridge and Smokey Mountains. Apply today to find out more!
Contact: Terri Munson
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.