Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Orlando, FL
8 days ago
A value-based Internal Medicine practice in Orlando, FL, has an opening for a Geriatric-Nurse Practitioner to work in a Mobile clinic that will travel between Orange and Volusia Counties. Three days will be spent in Orange County, and two days will be spent in Volusia County. This is a great opportunity to join a reputable group with seven clinic locations throughout Orlando and the surrounding area. They are well known for having a positive work environment and low turnover.
- Treat patients in a Medical Mobile Unit equipped with an x-ray machine and all the necessary equipment to provide blood work and vaccinations.
- This provider will care for patients 65 and older who use Medical Advantage, Humana, Careplus, and Aetna insurance plans.
- The majority of patient interaction includes completing well-checks and preventative care.
- There will be the occasional sick visit by patients who are part of the patient panel.
- Salary will be based on experience with bonus opportunities
- Full benefits package including health, malpractice, vacation, CME, 401K, etc.
- Monday-Friday, Days
- Adult/Geriatric or Family Nurse Practitioner Certification
- Looking for a Nurse Practitioner who understands Value-Based Medicine and is focused on quality care
- Prefer some experience with geriatric patients or the desire to work with the aging population
Orlando is in the center of the Sunshine State and offers experiences like nowhere else.It has been named one of the best American cities to live in, giving residents endless options for both indoor and outdoor recreation.Enjoy living in an area where you can access beautiful golf courses, world-famous theme parks, and endless fine and casual dining restaurants, all while being just an hour of pristine beaches.Apply today to find out more!
Contact: Terri Munson
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.