Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job NC
5 days ago
A private, not-for-profit healthcare network in North Carolina has an opening for an inpatient Cardiology Nurse Practitioner at their Southern North Carolina hospital. This position is located 45 miles Southwest of Fayetteville, close to the South Carolina border.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base salary plus quarterly productivity incentive with health, life, and disability benefits
- 501(c)(3) status provides eligibility for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- 2 retirement savings plans-401a, 403b with match
- Generous time off ensures optimal work/life balance
- Relocation allowance
- $2,500 CME allowance, reimbursement for DEA and Licensure
- Fitness center discount
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage
- Full-time, 36 or more hours per week
- Day Shift- 8 AM-5 PM
- Collaborate with regional cardiologists to provide inpatient care
- Treat patients in a cardiology clinic one day/week
- Enjoy dependable schedule-day shifts with minimal weekend/holiday support
- 2+ Years of cardiology experience as a Nurse Practitioner
Health System Details:
- Financially stable health system with four hospitals, primary and convenient care clinics, occupational health services, dental centers, and much more!
- This group is nationally recognized as one of the top 150 places to work in healthcare by Becker's Healthcare.
This community offers a relaxing yet never boring lifestyle with year-round outdoor recreation, vibrant art scenes, and significant economic growth. Its location is within reach of both the coast and the mountains and the big city attractions, colleges, and professional sports offered in nearby Charlotte, Greensboro, Raleigh-Durham, and Fayetteville. Apply today to find out more!
Contact: Terri Munson
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.