Full Time Physician Assistant Job Everett, WA
Providence Regional Medical Center Everett is seeking an exemplary, experienced physician assistant for full-time role in Everett, Washington. Responsibilities will include providing support for Trauma & Acute Care, Orthopedic Surgery, Neurosurgery and Vascular Surgery in the hospital setting. Dont miss this opportunity to grow with a unique program covering surgical inpatient management. Join the dedicated and compassionate group of providers at Providence Regional Medical Center Everett and enjoy all that the Northwest has to offer from the beautiful and welcoming community of Everett, just north of Seattle, Washington.
- Full-time position with no call
- Opportunity to work independently with multiple specialties while providing continuous patient care
- New program created to positively impact patient care and provider satisfaction within the community
- Day shift-based position, with 12-hour shifts and blocked schedule rotations providing ample time off
- Opportunity to work independently with multiple specialties, providing continuous patient care in Trauma & Acute Care, Orthopedic Surgery, Neurosurgery, and Vascular Surgery
- 1 to 3 years of experience is required
- Compensation is between $126,795 and $173,618 per year
- The compensation amounts listed may include productivity or quality/service incentives, call pay, extra shift incentives, as applicable to the position. In addition, providers may have CME benefits available to them.
- Comprehensive benefits include health, vision, dental and retirement
Where Youll Work
Providence Regional Medical Center Everett has an award-winning staff and has ranked in the top 3 percent of hospitals in the nation, according to Thomson Reuters Healthcare. An innovative regional cancer center and a 12-story patient tower help provide comprehensive care to the rapidly growing population, while treatment rooms in the emergency department allow space and privacy for patients and loved ones. Providence Regional Medical Center Everett is one of the few Level II trauma centers in Washington State.
Where Youll Live
Everett is a scenic community 25 miles north of Seattle on the edge of Puget Sound. With a deep industrial history, Everett still maintains strong roots in technology, aerospace and service-based employment. The Flying Heritage Museum, Funkos flagship toystore and the Jetty Island Beach all provide an escape from the ordinary, while hiking trails, art galleries and theaters offer year-round entertainment.
Who Youll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 24506
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.