Full Time Physician Assistant Job Plainfield, CT
Job DescriptionLarge health system in Connecticut is seeking a part time Urology Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner to join their team in Eastern Connecticut. Even though this is a part time, 32 hour/week position, they are offering full benefits. This is a 100% outpatient position. Experience in Urology is required. In our 40+ years of experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision-maker, hence skipping the long online application process. To apply, please contact Robert Cordero at email@example.com/954-837-2610. Please reference JOB-2886372.
- Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
- 2 years of relevant Urology experience preferred
- 32 hour schedule
- Competitive pay + sign on + negotiable relocation
- 100% Outpatient position
- Eastern Connecticut, right in-between Hartford and Providence
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
From $111000.00 to $155000.00 annual
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.