Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Glen Head, NY
Job DescriptionThe Inline Group -
- Hours:Monday - Thursday 8am -7:30pm | Friday 8:30am -6pm | CLOSED Sat. and Sun.
- New Graduates
- Languages Required: English
- Loan Repayment
- Sign-On Bonus
- Compensation: Compensation is based on experience and is also determined to be alignment with the National Association of Community Health Centers. $120K-$140K annual salary range, DOE. -Sign-on bonus
- Benefits: Several benefits include:-PTO-Sick time-Paid holidays-Medical: Low employee contributions-Dental: 100% coverage for in-network semi-annual checkups-Vision: Annual exam & new glasses provided-Gym membership reimbursement (health plan specific)-Wellness program -Paid leave-FSA: Medical & dependent care-Paid malpractice through the FTCA-Student loan forgiveness -Tuition reimbursement-College savings plan
- Additional Info: Full-time and part-time opportunities available. As a healthcare provider within our organization, you will have the opportunity for professional development and expansion of clinical skills by providing care to underserved populations including those with intellectual and developmental disabilities and autism spectrum disorders. -Add the development of a specialized skillset to your repertoire-Have access to superb mentorship and support from those trained to manage our patient population through various modalities -On-the-job training and job shadowing provided before seeing patient population independentlyQUALIFICATIONS:Ideal candidates are mission driven, seeking purposeful and meaningful work. They may not have experience working with this population but do have the desire to learn and positively impact people who may be overlooked or underserved. underserved. -Candidates must be comfortable with a patient panel from birth to geriatric-BE/BC-NY State licensed
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.