Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Orlando, FL
7 days ago
A value-based Internal Medicine practice in Orlando, FL, is expanding and has an opening for a Nurse Practitioner to work in Home Health, seeing patients ages 65 and up. This group has seven locations throughout Orlando and the surrounding area. They are well known for having a positive work environment and low turnover. This is an excellent opportunity to join a team of providers who pride themselves on quality care.
- Home Health treating patients with Medical Advantage, Humana, Careplus, and Aetna patients
- Most patient interaction includes completing well-checks and preventative care for 65 and older.
- There will be the occasional sick visit by patients who are part of the patient panel.
- Salary will be based on experience with bonus opportunities
- Complete benefits package including health, malpractice, vacation, CME, 401K, etc.
- Monday-Friday, Days
- Looking for an NP who understands Value-Based Medicine and is focused on quality care
- Prefer some experience with geriatric patients or the desire to work with the aging population.
Orlando is in the center of the Sunshine State and offers experiences like nowhere else.It has been named one of the best American cities to live in, giving residents endless options for both indoor and outdoor recreation.Enjoy living in an area where you can access beautiful golf courses, world-famous theme parks, and unlimited fine and casual dining restaurants, all while being just an hour of pristine beaches.Apply today to find out more!
Contact: Terri Munson
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.