Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Wilson, NC
15 days ago
Job DescriptionAre you an advanced practice clinician who aims to make a difference in the lives of your patients by providing the highest quality of care? If so, join our emergency medicine (EM) team at Wilson Medical Center, a Duke LifePoint Hospital in Wilson, North Carolina. This is an excellent opportunity in a prime location for a family medicine (FM) or emergency medicine trained nurse practitioner (NP) or physician assistant (PA) who is comfortable working independently.
Wilson Medical Center is a 294-bed hospital accredited by the Joint Commission and offers cancer care, cardiac care, orthopedics, imaging and surgical services to name a few.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Excellent compensation
- Paid time off
- Health benefits include medical, dental, vision, short-term, long-term disability benefits
- 401k with company match
- State license and DEA reimbursement
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Access to development tools, educational resources and paid CME through the TeamHealth Institute
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.