Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Brooklyn, NY
9 days ago
Enterprise Medical Recruiting is assisting a non-profit Medical Center in Brooklyn, NY, with the recruitment of a full-time Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner!
- Outpatient care setting with an interdisciplinary team of providers
- Provide both medication management and psychotherapy
- Monday-Friday schedule, no nights or weekends
- Fluency in Spanish or Chinese is highly desirable
- Valid PMHNP license in NY
- Valid DEA license
- Experience working with and prescribing to adults with mental illness
Compensation and Benefits Package
- Salary range: $131,091-$149,591, based on experience and certification
- Receive full union benefits and look forward to built-in salary increases over the next two years (6% increase in 2024 and 5% in 2025)
Living in Brooklyn, New York
Brooklyn is one of New York City's five boroughs and home to more than 2.5 million people. It is known for its amazing neighborhoods, many public parks, and bustling music & art scene. The array of new restaurants, bars, and galleries opening almost weekly takes a lot of work to keep up with in this amazingly diverse borough. Younger generations flock to the area and want to live in sought-after Williamsburg, Greenpoint, and Bushwick. Brooklyn lies on the westernmost point of Long Island, next to Queens, and just across the East River from Manhattan. Outside the city, you can be on the beach within 30 minutes, hiking one of many trails within an hour, or skiing down a mountain slope within 2 hours.
Contact: Elizabeth Salozzo
Phone: (314) 587-4785
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.