Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Killeen, TX
19 days ago
Job DescriptionTeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician assistant (PA) or nurse practitioner (NP) to join our outstanding emergency department team at AdventHealth Central Texas in Killeen, Texas.
This facility sees an annual volume of 52,000 visits per year in a Level IV facility seeing about 2.2 to 2.4 patients per hour. Enjoy the support of 38 hours of physician coverage daily and 35 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily with a dedicated fast-track. AdventHealth Central Texas is a 148-bed hospital with 38 emergency department beds.
Work with an outstanding and stable team of physicians and advanced practice clinicians seeing all acuity levels of patients in a fast-paced environment. We ask that you have prior experience in emergency medicine (EM) to apply.
Please contact us to learn more!
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Health insurance
- Paid professional liability insurance
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth institute
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.