Full Time Physician Assistant Job Norwich, CT
Job DescriptionExciting opportunity for an experienced Physician Assistant to join a Surgical Subspecialties group. In this role you will be covering Colorectal, Plastics, Oncology, Bariatric, Urology, Breast and Robotic procedures in a First Assist setting. Rounding + bedside procedures and consults are also required. Ideal provider will be experienced and comfortable working in a team setting. Benefits are comprehensive and pay is very competitive with the market.
In our 40+ years of experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision-maker, hence skipping the long online application process.
To apply, please contact Robert Cordero at email@example.com/954-837-2610. Please reference JOB-2880870/
- Experience required!
- Will be covering colorectal surgery, plastics, surgical oncology, bariatric surgery...
- ... urology and breast, as well as robotic procedures
- First Assist in the OR, rounding, bedside procedures and consults
- Monday-Friday, no weekends, no call
- Excellent and competitive comp plan to include comprehensive benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
From $111000.00 to $155000.00 annual
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.