Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Norwich, CT
Job DescriptionExciting opportunity for an experienced Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant to join a Surgical Critical Care team in eastern Connecticut. In this role you will be providing care for complex surgical and trauma patients in the critical care and stepdown units. Must be comfortable working independently with support, rounding and performing procedures on SICU and surgical stepdown patients while the Surgeon is available by phone. Schedule is 3/13.5 hours, rotating days and nights, weekends and holidays. Benefits are comprehensive and pay is very competitive with the market.
In our 40+ years of experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision-maker, hence skipping the long online application process.
To apply, please contact Robert Cordero at firstname.lastname@example.org/954-837-2610. Please reference JOB-2880875.
- Experience required!
- Must be comfortable working independently with the on-call Surgeon available by phone
- Rotating days and nights, weekends and holidays
- 3 scheduled days/week, 13.5 hour shifts
- Non-profit organization located in Eastern Connectict
- Excellent and competitive comp plan to include comprehensive benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
From $111000.00 to $155000.00 annual
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.