Full Time Physician Assistant Job Hartford, CT
Job DescriptionExperienced Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner needed in Hartford, Connecticut! This is a full time position working in a busy ICU and Stepdown Unit seeing a variety of complex cases to include strokes, skull base surgery, status epilepticus, tumor resections, spinal cord injury, DBS, and other diseases. Day and night, weekend and holiday rotations while offering premium differentials. Our client is offering a competitive pay plan to include full and comprehensive benefits. In our 40+ years of experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision-maker, hence skipping the long online application process. To apply, please contact Robert Cordero at email@example.com/954-837-2610. Please reference JOB-2880887.
- Experience required!
- Patient population includes complex strokes, skull base surgery, status epilepticus...
- ... tumor resections, spinal cord injury, DBS, and other complex diseases
- Will rotate between ICU and Stepdown Units
- Day/night rotation, weekend and holiday rotation
- Excellent and competitive comp plan to include comprehensive benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
From $111000.00 to $155000.00 annual
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.