Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Sonora, CA
Job DescriptionExperienced Family Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant needed in this busy Urgent Care in Sonora, California, right outside of Yosemite National Park. The ideal provider will have experience post graduation on staff or through a residency program. Wonderful location for those who love the outdoors. Relocation is being offered for nonlocals to include comprehensive benefits and a competitive pay range. Rewarding work/life balance with flexible schedule options. In our 40+ years of experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision-maker, hence skipping the long online application process. To apply, please contact Robert Cordero at email@example.com/954-837-2610. Please reference JOB-2880240.
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Flexible schedule, willing to do 3/12's or 4/10's
- Must be comfortable seeing up to 30+ patients/day
- Relocation assistance to include comprehensive benefits
- Some relevant experience strongly preferred
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
From $135200.00 to $158080.00 Annual
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.