Part Time Physician Assistant Job Santa Monica, CA
Providence Saint John's Health Center is seeking a Per Diem physician assistant to join its Cardiothoracic Surgery team in Santa Monica, California to support Cardiac and Thoracic Services. In this role you will provide operating room, inpatient and outpatient care. Operating room (OR) experience is required as the position will involve surgical assist in endoscopic vein harvesting, endoscopic radial artery harvest, suturing and more. Join a strong mission-driven team while providing world-class Cardiothoracic care in beautiful southern California.
- Requires a minimum of 1 year of OR experience as a first assist, outpatient and inpatient experience
- Operating room experience required: surgical assisting, endoscopic vein harvest, endoscopic radial artery harvest, suturing, and others
- Per-Diem role, schedule to be determined by group
- Weekday and weekend call coverage for Cardiac and Thoracic Services
- Local California licensed provider preferred
- Compensation is between $84.32 and $108.81 per hour
- The compensation amounts listed may include productivity or quality/service incentives, call pay, extra shift incentives, as applicable to the position. In addition, providers may have CME benefits available to them.
Where Youll Work
Providence Saint Johns Health Center is a 266-bed facility equipped with the latest diagnostic technology and a team devoted to providing a broad range of primary and specialty service lines. Healthgrades, The Joint Commission and the Leapfrog Group have all given Providence Saint Johns multiple accolades for its dedication to academic-based, research-guided care. Saint Johns is also home to the world-renowned Saint Johns Cancer Institute, a leader in clinical research and medical advancements in cancer care.
Where Youll Live
Santa Monica is one of the most livable cities in Los Angeles, and for good reason, with its iconic, three-mile beach, sunny climate and easy, scenic access to the coast-hugging Santa Monica Mountains. Just 15 miles from the heart of Los Angeles, it is home to numerous Hollywood celebrities. With its proximity to nature, revitalized downtown and idyllic beachside location, Santa Monica is one city that truly has it all.
Who Youll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 24368
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.