Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Elizabethtown, NC
Job DescriptionExperienced Nurse Practitioner needed for this Urgent Care in southeastern North Carolina, one hour from Wilmington! Small town USA with close proximity to larger communities. 3/12 schedule seeing 20+ patients per day. Ideal provider enjoys being in a fast paced setting and must be comfortable and able to provide care to patients from pediatrics to geriatrics. Generous compensation + excellent benefits. In our 40+ years of experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision-maker, hence skipping the long online application process. For more information on this opportunity, as well as other positions nationwide, please contact Robert Cordero in the Advanced Practice Division at 954-837-2610. Send your resume or CV in strict confidence to email@example.com. Reference JOB-2879786.
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Experience in Urgent Care/EM required
- 3/12 schedule
- Located one hour from Wilmington, NC, close to the Carolina Coast!
- 20+ patients/day
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.