Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Fairbanks, AK
Job DescriptionExcellent opportunity for a full-time Primary Care Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner located in the Golden Heart of Alaska. A competitive compensation package and a fabulous location are all aspects of this great opportunity.
'the hub for Alaska's Interior and Arctic is known for its first-class accommodations, restaurants, museums, concerts, historic sites, Alaska Native culture, and access to the Alaskan wilderness. It is also famous for its incredible long summer days, where the sun never seems to set..' Please contact Emily Cross for more information about this position and to discuss other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule, at Emily.Cross@comphealth. Please use reference #2879499. Emailed resumes receive a faster response.
In our 39 years of experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision maker, hence skipping the long online application process.
- Full Time Permanent Position
- Full Benefits
- Experience required
- M-F Schedule, 8 Hour Shifts
- Generous Sign On Bonus!
- Chase the northern lights, bask in the midnight sun, dive into pure wilderness!
- The Second Largest City in Alaska!
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.