Full Time Physician Assistant Job Yonkers, NY
Job DescriptionExcellent opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant/Associate in addiction medicine/substance use disorders. You will provide various treatments as part of the inpatient detoxification and rehabilitation services team. This is a full-time permanent position. 4p-12a shift schedule w/ night differential pay. Included market competitive salary, generous PTO, and 401K.
Located along the Hudson River, Yonkers is New York's fourth-largest city and the largest city in Westchester County. The city is home to cultural amenities such as the Hudson River Museum, prestigious colleges, shopping centers, the arts, entertainment venues, and beautiful parks like Untermyer Park and Gardens. Yonkers is convenient, affordable, and easy to get to from almost anywhere in NY!
For more information on this or any of our opportunities nationwide, please call or text: Cara Hermelyn at (954) 837-2734, and email your current CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Emailed resumes receive a faster response. Please reference JOB-2876849.
- PA-C, FNP, or PMHNP
- At least 1 year of experience required
- 4p-12a shift schedule w/ night differential pay $
- Competitive salary, PTO, 401K, and more..
- Work with a committed team of professionals
- Convenient location, just minutes from New York City
- Hiring and Interviewing Immediately!
- Contact Cara Hermelyn at 954-837-2734. Reference JOB-2876849
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
From $137500.00 to $157500.00 annual
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.