Full Time Physician Assistant Job Black River Falls, WI
Job DescriptionOutstanding opportunity for an experienced Hospitalist or Acute Care Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in Wisconsin. The NP/PA will be the sole provider for (14) 12-hour night shifts a month. Must have 2+ years of experience and comfortable working solo. Market competitive wages, full benefits, and a sign-on bonus offered!
Black River Falls sits on the northeast edge of Wisconsin's Driftless Region and mixes the beauty of nature with a charming downtown. ATV and UTV riders, mountain bikers, and hikers can explore miles of wilderness trails in the Black River State Forest and the Jackson County Forest. At the same time, the city boasts unique antique shops, Sand Creek Brewery, and spirited festivals all year round.
For more information on this or any of our opportunities nationwide, please call or text: Cara Hermelyn at (954) 837-2734, and email your current CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Emailed resumes receive a faster response. Please reference JOB-2876958.
- AGNP, FNP, or PA-C - Acute Care certification not required
- 2 years of experience in hospital medicine, acute care, or ICU required
- (14) 12-hour shifts per month
- Must be comfortable working independently
- Market competitive wages, full benefits, & a sign-on bonus
- 2 hours to Madison, Wisconsin
- Perfect location for outdoor enthusiasts
- Contact Cara Hermelyn at 954-837-2734. Reference JOB-2876958
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.