Full Time Physician Assistant Job Eureka, CA
Providence Medical Group is seeking a full-time Urology physician assistant to join a well-established team with Providence Medical Group in Eureka, California. You will be part of a dedicated and collegial team environment providing a mix of inpatient and outpatient Urology services to a primarily adult patient population. This is an excellent, long-term opportunity to be part of a supportive and mission-driven team while enjoying a balanced schedule in the beautiful community of Eureka.
- Full-time position
- Monday-Friday schedule, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- PA with Urology background highly preferred, however new graduates with training in Urology during PA program will be considered
- 80% outpatient / 20% inpatient role
- Approximately 20 patients per day
- Compensation is between $147,620 and $191,856 per year
- The posted salary reflects the starting range of total compensation and may include productivity bonuses, incentives related to quality and performance, hospital/ED call stipends, extra shift incentives, and other forms of cash compensation as applicable to the position. In addition, providers typically receive a CME allowance and other benefits offered by their medical group employer. Please note that this salary range is provided in accordance with State law and is subject to variation due to the factors noted above.
Where Youll Work
Providence Medical Group provides high quality care for Humboldt County and surrounding communities. Our regional group has nearly 500 physicians/APCs and a tradition of excellence that extends from routine care to leading-edge surgical procedures. The Humboldt market has 20+ clinics and specialties. Providence St. Joseph Hospital Eureka has served the community for more than 100 years and along with Redwood Memorial Hospital in Fortuna is staffed by dedicated professionals who provide compassionate care to all.
Where Youll Live
Set among redwood trees on the shore of the pristine Humboldt Bay, Eureka is a family-friendly enclave that offers daily flights to/from San Francisco and Los Angeles. The seat of Humboldt County (pop 135,000), Eureka is a designated California Cultural Site for its commitment to arts, culture and historical preservation. Travel authority Lonely Planet named this seaside city its top recommended destination in 2018. If you love surfing, ocean kayaking, fishing, biking and hiking, youll thrive here.
Who Youll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 24026
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.