Full Time Physician Assistant Job OR
A podiatry clinic that is part of a physician-owned, multi-specialty group in the Willamette Valley has an opening for a Physician Assistant to join their team. The clinic is located in a beautiful community in Western Oregon just 90 miles South of Portland.
- Generous compensation, comprehensive benefits, CME, and personal leave
- Full-time- 40 hours per week, includes 34 patient contact hours
- Average of 15-18 patients per day
- Team includes a board-certified, fellowship-trained podiatrist/foot & ankle surgeon and experienced office staff
- Duties include co-managing new and existing patients and per-operative patients
- Patient appointments to include new injuries, ingrown toenails, wound care, and injections
- Experience with podiatry/foot & ankle care desired
- 1+ Years of experience working as a Physician Assistant in a busy, outpatient clinic required.
This community is considered one of the most desirable areas to live in Oregon offering abundant outdoor recreation, cultural events, and festivals.The community has one of the best public school districts in the State of Oregon and is home to Oregon State University.Corvallis is an hour from the beautiful beaches of the Pacific Ocean and less than an hour from the Cascade Mountains.Apply today to find out more.
Contact: Terri Munson
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.