Full Time Physician Assistant Job Syracuse, NY
9 days ago
A progressive academic health system has an opening for a Family Physician Assistant to work at their outpatient clinic located an hour Southeast of Syracuse, New York.
- Monday-Friday, 8 am-5 pm
- Opportunity to work 4 10-hour shifts
- Full-spectrum case mix and diverse patient population
- Collaborative Working Environment
- New and experienced Physician Assistants welcome
Compensation and Benefits
Salary Range: $98,433 - $133,699. This compensation range represents Bassett Healthcare?s good faith belief of the compensation range at the time of this posting or advertisement. Salary is based on a variety of factors, including, but not limited to, qualifications, experience, education, licenses, specialty, training, and fair market evaluation based on industry standards.
- Student Loan Repayment may be available through Federal and State programs
- Relocation allowance
- Benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability protection, paid malpractice, benefits, CME time and money, etc.
- Retirement plan
- PTO, including vacations and holidays
Healthcare System and Community
This academic health care system provides care and services to people living in an eight-county region in Central New York. The organization includes corporately affiliated hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, community and school-based health centers, and health partners in related fields.
Located an hour Southeast of Syracuse, this community offers abundant recreational and cultural pleasures. Lakes, streams, and mountains surround the area, and is an excellent place for individuals and families.
Apply today to find out more!
Contact: Terri Munson
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.