Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job OR
3 days ago
A physician-owned, provider-led, multi-specialty group in the Willamette Valley has an opening for an Adult Nurse Practitioner to work in an outpatient primary care clinic. The clinic is located in a beautiful community in Western Oregon just 90 miles South of Portland.
- Generous compensation, comprehensive benefits, CME, and personal leave
- Full-time- 40 hours per week, includes 24 patient contact hours
- Provide urgent, same-day, or next-day access
- Outpatient-only setting
- Strong sub-specialty support
- Provide interim co-management of chronic illnesses and CMS Annual Wellness Visits as needed
- 1+ Years of provider experienceworking in a busy, outpatient primary care setting required
This community is considered one of the most desirable areas to live in Oregon offering abundant outdoor recreation, cultural events, and festivals.The community has one of the best public-school districts in the State of Oregon and is home to Oregon State University.Corvallis is an hour from the beautiful beaches of the Pacific Ocean and less than an hour from the Cascade Mountains.Apply today to find out more.
Contact: Terri Munson
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.