Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Wilkes Barre, PA
Job DescriptionAn exciting Midwife opportunity is now available with a health system in Pennsylvania. This is a large teaching hospital offering an array of highly specialized medical and surgical services. This opportunity has a competitive compensation package, offering occurrence malpractice insurance, medical/dental benefits, 4 weeks of vacation to start, 15 days of CME/$3,500 stipend, 3 different retirement plans, relocation assistance, and more! Enjoy living in this diverse metropolitan area that has close access to an international airport, sporting events, ski resorts, and fine dining. Nine universities and graduate institutions are in the immediate area, plus excellent public and private schools. The local mountain range provides great fishing, skiing, canoeing and kayaking, hiking, and biking. If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, please contact email@example.com for more information about this position or any of our other jobs nationwide | phone: (954) 837-2688, talk or text.
- Competitive Compensation + Full Benefits
- Secure and stable employed position with the Hospital
- Work-life Balance!
- Community is located North of Philadelphia
- Paid CME & 401k & Malpractice
- Full scope CNM position
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.