Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job OR
Job DescriptionA critical access hospital in Central Oregon is looking for an experienced Nurse Practitioner for their family clinic working weekdays, 4 10s. This provider will be able to have their own patient panel as well as see the same-day fast track and ER follow-up appointments. This is a supportive learning environment working with other physicians and APPs. The ideal provider will be a team player with experience in rural, frontier medicine, national certification, and state licensure. This position offers full benefits and retirement, among other negotiables. They also qualify for government loan repayment. Surrounded by natural beauty this region has plenty of outdoor recreation opportunities and thousands of acres for backpacking, cross-country skiing, snowmobiling, hunting, fishing, horseback riding, or scenic driving. An Outdoor Enthusiast's dream location! For immediate consideration, call 954-837-2779, ask for Sarah Jeske, and email your most up-to-date CV to Sarah.Jeske@CompHealth.com. Please reference JOB-2872820
- Outdoor Enthusiast's Dream Location!
- Base + RVU, Negotiable Relocation/Sign-on, Loan Repayment
- Full Time Permanent Position - Weekdays - 4 10s
- Perform Scheduled & Same Day Appointments
- FNP Board Certification and State License Required
- 2 Years of NP or PA Experience Required
- Rural Health Clinic Experience Preferred
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.