Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job TX
6 days ago
A Level I Trauma and Comprehensive Stroke Center in East Texas is adding an Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (ACNP) to join its established Neurology practice with a growing academic center.
- Join a team of 3 physicians and 1 NP
- 7 on/7 off blocked schedule
- 100% inpatient practice setting
- Stroke and ICU experience a plus
- Affiliated with the University of Texas System
- Hospital-employed practice offering robust salary plus incentives
- Potential for student loan assistance
- Comprehensive benefits including health, retirement, CME, and more
About Tyler, Texas:
Known as the Rose Capital of America, this city in East Texas is home to the largest rose garden in the United States. The numerous lakes, tall pine trees, and lush gardens offer outstanding outdoor recreation. Tyler offers small-town comforts with easy proximity to Dallas and Shreveport. And with excellent schools, a vibrant lifestyle, and cultural diversity, Tyler is an ideal place to raise a family.
Contact: Zareen Wajid
Phone: (314) 587-4738
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.