Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job OR
6 days ago
A community-based hospital specializing in acute care near Salem, Oregon, is seeking an experienced Family Nurse Practitioner to join their team. This hospital has been voted Best Hospital, Best Place to Have a Baby, and Best Local Surgery Center in 2021's Best of the Mid-Valley awards.
- Full-time 1.0 FTE, 32-36 hours of clinical patient care per week, with attendant administrative time and tasks
- Outpatient only
- Must have 2+ Years of experience as a Nurse Practitioner
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary based on experience with Medical/Vision/Dental insurance with coverage on the 1st of the next month following the start date
- Generous paid time off
- Annual PTO Cash-Out program
- CME Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability Insurance
Located just 14 miles from Salem, Oregon, it is a charming city known for its picturesque landscapes, welcoming atmosphere, and excellent quality of life. Residents enjoy living in a vibrant community offering a wide range of dining and shopping options, exceptional schools, and a convenient location. It is only 14 miles to Salem and 60 miles to Portland, OR, allowing residents to live in a quiet setting while having easy access to the amenities of a bigger city.
Apply today to find out more!
Contact: Terri Munson
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.