Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job CA
8 days ago
A Federally Qualified Healthcare System in San Diego is looking for an experienced Geriatric Nurse Practitioner to work in an outpatient PACE Clinic. This clinic is located just 40 miles North of San Diego.
- Salary based on experience
- Full benefits package
- Monday-Friday, 8 AM-5 PM
- The PACE Nurse Practitioner provides comprehensive medical care to the PACE participant. The NP attends to the acute needs of the PACE participant while managing chronic medical problems and paying attention to the preventative and rehabilitative care required by the PACE participant. The PACE NP incorporates the interdisciplinary team as appropriate to holistically provide medical care.
- Must have an active California Nurse Practitioner license
- 2+ Years of experience working with the geriatric population as a Nurse Practitioner is required
- Spanish speaking is preferred but not required
San Diego is the second-largest city in California and the eighth-largest in the United States. It encompasses 18 incorporated cities and numerous other charming neighborhoods and communities. San Diego is renowned for its idyllic climate, 70 miles of pristine beaches, and a dazzling array of world-class family attractions.
Apply today to find out more!
Contact: Terri Munson
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.