Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Wenatchee, WA
Job DescriptionRegional Washington-state health system seeks a talented, engaging Advanced Practice Provider (PA or NP) for its Cardiology team. Experienced providers well-versed in in stress testing, inpatient and outpatient care are encouraged to apply for this role. Enjoy a competitive salary and generous benefits including full dental/medical/vision, profit-sharing and retirement, CME with time off, and 30 days of paid time off in your first year. M-F outpatient schedule, no call. Area surrounded by abundant outdoor recreation opportunities.
For the fastest consideration, reach out to Monty Eckart at 954-837-2668 after emailing your updated CV to email@example.com.
Conducting a job search takes time and effort. CompHealth can improve your chances of finding a good match, including information about unadvertised and hard-to-find jobs. Our direct connection to hiring managers helps you get answers quickly, and our insight and support give you an edge through the entire process, from interviews to site visits and smart negotiation for the best offer.
- Cardiology PA/NP
- Competitive pay and generous benefits, CME allowance plus time off
- Weekday schedule with weekend rotations and call
- Inpatient, outpatient, and stress testing
- Friendly community of 70,000 with great schools and abundant outdoor access
- Under 3 hours to Seattle or Spokane
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
From $51.00 to $74.00 Hourly
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.