Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Fayetteville, NC
6 days ago
An award-winning healthcare system with clinics in central and southern North Carolina has an opening for an experienced Nurse Practitioner to join their Convenient Care team. The clinic is located in Fayetteville, NC, just one hour from Raleigh.
A financially stable healthcare system with numerous awards, including the Outstanding Patient Experience Award in 2022, Newsweek Magazine's list of World's Best Hospitals 2022, Nationally recognized as a top 150 place to work in healthcare by Becker's Healthcare, and more!
Compensation and Benefits
- Leading compensation + quality and productivity incentives
- Comprehensive health, life, and disability benefits
- 3 retirement savings plans - 401a, 403b with match, 457b
- Generous time off ensures optimal work/life balance
- Relocation allowance, CME allowance, reimbursement for DEA and Licensure, Center for Provider Wellbeing resources, Fitness center discount, childcare resources, paid malpractice, and tail coverage
Job and Practice Details
- 12-hour shifts (includes some weekends and holidays)
- Clinic hours are 8 AM-8 PM
- Well-established clinic and support staff
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience treating all ages in urgent care or emergency medicine setting
About Fayetteville, North Carolina
Fayetteville is a thriving city located 65 miles South of Raleigh and 200 miles East of Charlotte in the Sandhills region of southeastern North Carolina. It is a growing city with a busy downtown area and a vibrant arts and cultural community. It offers theaters and museums for adults and children and many options for shopping and dining. Contact us today to find out more about this excellent opportunity!
Contact: Terri Munson
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.