Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job North Bend, OR
Job DescriptionExcellent opportunity for an experienced Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner located in the Salem OR area. Qualified APP will work 12 hour shifts, be comfortable seeing 30+ patients per day and have recent Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine experience. A competitive compensation package and strong benefits are all aspects of this great opportunity.
Coos Bay, North Bend and Charleston make up a diverse area of historic charm, natural beauty and outdoor adventure known as Oregon's Adventure Coast. Each town displays its own unique independence while still being woven into a strong regional community on Oregon's South Coast.
Please contact Emily Wood for more information about this position and to discuss other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule, at Emily.Wood@comphealth.com and call or text 954-837-2708. Please reference JOB-2866187. Emailed resumes receive a faster response.
With over 40+ years of experience, the staff of CompHealth support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision maker, hence skipping the long online application process.
- PA-C or FNP
- 1+ years' experience in Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine
- 12 hour shifts
- Comfortable with 30+ patients per day
- Excellent benefits
- Plethora of outdoor activities year round
- Coastal Oregon
- JOB-2866187 Interviewing and Hiring immediately
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.