Full Time Physician Assistant Job San Jose, CA
Job DescriptionAn Urgent Care clinic in the San Jose area is seeking an experienced Physician Assistant to join their team. Rotating 12-hour day or evening shifts and includes some weekends. Must be comfortable performing procedures like laceration repair, I&Ds, and toenail removals. Must be CA licensed. Local candidates are strongly preferred but not required. This position offers competitive compensation + bonuses for high-income potential.
For more information on this opportunity and other positions nationwide, please forward your most up-to-date resume to Cara Hermelyn at firstname.lastname@example.org, then call/text me immediately at (954) 837-2734. Please reference JOB-2865615.
- Full-time, permanent position
- Rotating 12-hour shifts
- 5 years or Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine experience required
- Comfortable with procedures like laceration repair, I&D's, and toe nail removal
- Must have active CA licensed
- Competitive base salary + bonus structure
- Full benefits + $25K sign-on + relo assist
- Contact Cara Hermelyn at 954-837-2734. Reference JOB-2865615
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
From $130000.00 to $150000.00 annual
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.