Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Oswego, NY
Job DescriptionCome join a new grad-friendly, private practice facility in an area that offers historic neighborhoods and the 13th largest fresh water lake in the world. The city has experienced a resurgence in their downtown as new restaurants and small businesses occupy their storefronts, creating a vibrant and lively ambience. In addition, their events throughout the summer truly make Oswego an interesting place to visit at any given time. From the weekly downtown Farmers' Markets to the unique assets like the Oswego Speedway and Fort Ontario, and the annual city-wide celebration known as Harborfest, they are a regional destination with plenty to enjoy! For more information on this opportunity, as well as other positions nationwide, please contact Daniel Tremont in the Advanced Practice Division at 954-837-2670 and email your CV to Daniel.Tremont@comphealth.com please reference JOB-2863929
- Full-time, permanent position
- New grad friendly
- Full Benefits including Relocation Assistance
- Open to 4 day work week
- 45 minutes from Syracuse, NY
- Access to recreational activities such as biking, hiking, and breathtaking scenery
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
From $75000.00 to $90000.00 annual
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.