Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Amsterdam, NY
Job DescriptionEstablished health system in Upstate New York, by the Adirondacks region, is in immediate need of experienced Family Medicine Nurse Practitioners to join their groups. We currently have 4 different locations with openings. Flexible on schedule, can be 5/8s or 4/10s. Pay is competitive for the region and benefits include 4 weeks of PTO, malpractice, health insurance, CME, dues, fees and licensure, loan repayment due to HPSA status and negotiable sign on! In our 40+ years of experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision-maker, hence skipping the long online application process. To apply, please contact Robert Cordero at firstname.lastname@example.org/954-837-2610 and reference JOB-2863751.
- Must be an FNP
- Flexible schedule, 5/8s or 4/10s
- Beautiful location, close to the Adirondacks, lots of outdoors activities to be had
- Competitive pay, PTO, malpractice, health insurance, dues, fees, licensure...
- ... CME allowance, negotiable sign on bonus, loan repayment program due to HPSA
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
From $115000.00 to $135000.00 Annual
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.