Full Time Physician Assistant Job Boston, MA
2 days ago
Seeking an experienced Physician Assistantbut willing to train new graduatesto join a pulmonary team at a 190-bed community hospital south of Boston. The provider will see patients in the outpatient and inpatient setting to evaluate and manage general pulmonary conditions.
About the position:
- Full-time opening
- Monday - Friday(days only) - 40-Hour workweek
- Great work-life balance
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies
- Must be eligible for credentialing and contracting with all insurers
- Must belicensed in Massachusetts as a Physician Assistant or APRN (without restriction
About the benefits:
- Salary is commensurate with experience with a full array of benefits
- Generous time off with flexible scheduling
- Retirement plan
- Sign-on and relocation are negotiable
About the location:
Highly desirable suburban area with top-rated schools located 40 miles from Boston. The town offers a historic downtown, lively nightlife, seafood, elegant fine dining, boutiques, and shopping malls. The seaside offers beaches, boating, and fishing. Hiking and biking trails throughout the town. Easy access to Cape Cod and the Islands.
Contact: Robyn Baker
Phone: (781) 365-8191
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.