Full Time Physician Assistant Job Exmore, VA
Job DescriptionA well-established ENT network in Virginia seeks an Otolaryngologist PA to join its team at an outpost on the Virginia shore.
The competitive compensation package includes malpractice coverage, medical/dental benefits, vacation, CME time, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and a 401K retirement plan.
Work Monday - Friday with no call and no weekends and enjoy living in scenic natural paradise, a resort area with miles of beaches and hundreds of hotels and eateries along the oceanfront.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For fastest consideration, send your resume to Monty Eckart at firstname.lastname@example.org, then call 954.837.2668. Reference JOB-2717392
- Full-Time Permanent Position
- Monday - Friday, no call and no weekends
- Well-Established Practice
- Growth position
- Generous Compensation
- Community of 100,000 a half-hour from Norfolk
- New grads considered, will train!
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.